Swift-Cut is a forward-thinking, progressive company providing career opportunities for people who share our vision for innovation and quality in the CNC cutting industry. We’re a globally expanding and ambitious company, exporting to over 35 countries and rapidly growing in size and reputation.
If you want to join our brilliant team, take a look at our current vacancies below:
Product Lifecycle Manager
Job Specification – Main Responsibilities –
Swift-Cut Automation Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Product Lifecycle Manager to work across both the Production and Technical services Department and be part of the Leadership Team.
This is a senior role within the company, and you will be responsible for the complete Product Lifecycle Management of our CNC plasma, waterjet and laser cutting machines. Your role will be to provide insight, analysis and direction so that so that team members across the company know what they are expected to contribute in order to achieve the combined objectives of reducing costs, creating better products and getting products to market faster.
To get the opportunity to work within this dynamic and exciting environment, you will need to demonstrate success in delivering PLM programmes with specific emphasis on control and management of:
- New Product Development
- Product Data and IP
- Issue and Change Process
- Bill of Materials
- Quality Assurance
- Supplier Collaboration and SLA Management
This key role is Office based and the successful candidate must reside within commutable distance of the company’s Head Office, located in Staffordshire, UK. Some overseas travel may be required from time to time.
- Analyse market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value propositions based on customer needs.
- Set the product vision, strategy, roadmap and feature definition for our product lines, assessing the products at every stage of the process to ensure its ability to meet customers’ needs at the right price point
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team to conduct ongoing competitor analysis and benchmarking by comparing our products to competitors’ products
- Determine product pricing by utilising market research data, reviewing production and sales costs alongside anticipated sales volumes
- Create and maintain accurate BOMs to ensure that production remains within the budget guidelines
- Plan what your team will deliver and the timeline for implementation
- Assist with setting up the production line and pre-production validation of the design
If you are interested in applying for this position please email us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, for any questions or issues associated with submitting your application, please email us at email@example.com.